Upcoming Creative Zen Players?

gplpark92

BSOD
are there any? other than the new zen of course - which is a great product, i've tested it myself its wonderful - and very sexy looking and small, but not what im lookin for..

anybody know of the replacement for the Vision M? they need a full-size hard drive player

do NOT bring up iPod or Zune at all on this topic :mad:

they don't support DivX so i'm not interested - period.

Im not sure, but I imagine they have something very special in the works. With each release, Creative seem to get better and better, this time they'll want to go obliterate the i***.

Why not get an Archos player though (check out the 605 range). The most feature packed, versatile player you can buy. 4, 30, 80 or 160 gb, 4.5in touch screen, video, music, pictures, web browsing (with flash playback), tv recording, widgets (when they are released). You have to pay for some of the extras but it is worth it. And they support a huge range of codecs (inc divx).l

Yes, my brother has an Archos! It is huge and bulky, nothing I would ever use because I like to do activities with my pm3/movie player.

But it has alot of realy awesome things about it, like connecting it to a tv and just letting it record movie and shows, etc.

I think it is great if you dont need it for physical activity!

But I will stick to my 60gb Vision M :)

I am very happy with it, I love it!

Im not sure, but I imagine they have something very special in the works. With each release, Creative seem to get better and better, this time they'll want to go obliterate the i***.

Why not get an Archos player though (check out the 605 range). The most feature packed, versatile player you can buy. 4, 30, 80 or 160 gb, 4.5in touch screen, video, music, pictures, web browsing (with flash playback), tv recording, widgets (when they are released). You have to pay for some of the extras but it is worth it. And they support a huge range of codecs (inc divx).l

that archos is soo cluttered and bulky, not wut im lookin for, and honestly i think the design is crap

and i dont need a DVR

Look up I-Audio, honestly. Amazing players :) Amazing sound and features to boot.

that archos is soo cluttered and bulky, not wut im lookin for, and honestly i think the design is crap

and i dont need a DVR

I take it in my trouser pockets to lectures every day- I know its bigger then normal players but i wouldnt say its uncomfortably big (besides, bigger size= bigger screen). Its certainly not cluttered. The interface is excellent and easy to use and the buttons on the right hand side make perfect sence to me. I really like the desgin.

Then again, thats my personnal opinion. If its not for you then thats fine.

Most companies now seem to be concentrating on lower capacity solid state players. Bit of a backward step until they can get the capacity/price issue sorted.

Back
Top Bottom