Help...

ok so ill try to make this as short as possible. thanks in advanced for helping me, im pretty sure this will be a big post ;)

ok so in 4th period there is this girl i sit by who is hella hot but, well to put it nicely a B****. the other day she drew a penis on my binder:mad: ok anyways well today she had her binder open looking at something and she turned, im always investigative and i noticed a note in one of the pockets, put my hand over it and slid it back so it was on the table with my hand over it. she just closed her binder like nothing happened(there was 5 people sitting at the table too, and nobody noticed:cool:). i

know 99% of notes are boring as hell but i took it anyways, after all she is hot\drew a penis on my binder. put it in my pocket and was going to wait tell after school to read it. completely forgot about till tonight when i put my elbow on my thigh and it mad a crunch sound like paper, then i remembered it. i was playing poker and i just got this big smile on my face(was about to win a rather large pot), so i clicked sit out next round and read it.

turns out this had something i really shouldnt have read:( another girl is telling the one i mentioned before about several of her friends not being the same lately, and says bad stuff about them.

i know a couple of them and now im stuck between telling them or keeping it quiet. i dont really know the girl who wrote the actual note though, but i am friends with the ones who were "hurt" in it.

what do i do:confused:

depends how well you know those girls. if you dont know them that well then just say out of it, and let them sort it themselves. otherwiseif you respect them and stuff them tell them

i would have to agree, don't rush it....and don't let her know your interested in her til you know she has alot of qualities you like. i'm no doctor Phil. but i'm sure once you find out more about her 1st, you won't be disapointed later when you do deside to persue the realtionship.

Stay out of it.

With girls like that you don't want to get involed with that kind of mess.

Let their drama, be THEIR drama. No need for you to get in between them.

when you get back to school put the note into her bag, so that you know that she gets it, and assumes it's from the person who wrote it. then forget about it.

in future don't steal things!

when you get back to school put the note into her bag, so that you know that she gets it, and assumes it's from the person who wrote it. then forget about it.

in future don't steal things!

I was just gonna say this, I reread it a number of times, just to make sure, but yeah, its your own fault if your prying into people's business which don't concern you.

Back
Top Bottom