ATI Crossfire Power Supply Question

I've never experienced any bugs with Vista. It's been a good experience for me so far.

what good games are coming out for directx10?
i don't plan on using windows vista anytime soon (because of all the bugs), which is the only windows that uses directx10.
and is it true that running directx9 games with directx10 graphics card make the graphics worse than its suppose to?

some games are
crysis
lost planet
bioshock
some others that i cant think of

also dx10 cards dont have any different affect when running in DX9 mode. there is no performance drop.

hmm, i see, well i could run bioshock with my x1950.
anyways, i ran short on funds, and cant get a dx10 card.

im not sure if its the right place to post it here or not, or if this will be answered. but someone should suggest something, dont have to if you dont want to.
anyways, im planning to sell my comp since its outdated. i went out, and putted out some fliers, asked friends, and posted a classified on myspace.

here are my specs
Pentium 4 2.66 GHz
762 MB Ram
X700 Graphics card (or x1950 pro)
Cd Burner/DVD Reader Optical Drive
120 GB Hard Drive
Custom Blue Glowing Case

my friend is an computer enthusiast, and he said i could probably be able to sell it for about $450.

so the heres what im asking, should i sell it for that much or lower/higher?
and whats the best way to sell a computer and try to get an good amount?
not a good place to post, then where should i post to ask the question? (dont want to deal with the shipping/handling and possible of breaking....

thanks in advance

hmm, i see, well i could run bioshock with my x1950.
anyways, i ran short on funds, and cant get a dx10 card.

im not sure if its the right place to post it here or not, or if this will be answered. but someone should suggest something, dont have to if you dont want to.
anyways, im planning to sell my comp since its outdated. i went out, and putted out some fliers, asked friends, and posted a classified on myspace.

here are my specs
Pentium 4 2.66 GHz
762 MB Ram
X700 Graphics card (or x1950 pro)
Cd Burner/DVD Reader Optical Drive
120 GB Hard Drive
Custom Blue Glowing Case

my friend is an computer enthusiast, and he said i could probably be able to sell it for about $450.

so the heres what im asking, should i sell it for that much or lower/higher?
and whats the best way to sell a computer and try to get an good amount?
not a good place to post, then where should i post to ask the question? (dont want to deal with the shipping/handling and possible of breaking....

thanks in advance

...i got my sig for 400...

Back
Top Bottom