Christmas.....................................

Okay Christmas is coming up, well like 2 months but w.e. I'm asking for a EvGa A1 680i mobo and q6600 processor.

I WANT the GO version but I don't wanna risk it with newegg cause its a 50 50 chance, where should I get it?

I live in the US, also newegg has the a1 right? or is that a 50 50 chance also?

oor
should I wait and new stuff with prob come out?/

I'm upgrading from my current rig in my sig, just processor in mobo.
later on I'll get a better video card.

Hehe, here you go. Guaranteed Go stepping:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 Stepping Kentsfield 2.40GHz 8MB L2 LGA 775 Processor Retail BX80562Q6600 SLACR
http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=CA1938452

Oh, I'm getting something big too for Christmas. Always like to reward myself for a year of hard work!!!

Your system looks like a fairly recent build. I remember it was not too long ago when you started getting it together. Are you sure you want to get an overhaul on that already? Unless you're just building a completely different new system of course, in that case, wait a little bit. New stuff are coming out late this year and early next year. Time will come by pretty darn fast.

im gonna have to agree with ISOwner. I would wait until upgrading is more worthwhile because IMO, going from an AMD 4200 X2 to a Q6600 is not really not much of a step. Yeah it's faster but if I were you I would be waiting a while longer, at least till next year, before i upgrade.

Maybe, I'm just sick of this amd. Yeah its fast but it gets like bottlenecked sometimes idk how to explain it. It's not smooth as my friends quad xtreme lol

I'm going to try playing that new Crysis game on my AMD machine :p. Your setup isn't too bad compared to mine. At least you have the dual core CPU. I'm still running single core.

haha yeah, but I think something is wrong w. my raptor or something. My cousins computer boots faster then mine and he has a perpendicular drive. and his specs are kinda like mine except 3800+x2 7600gt, and we both have vista

Back
Top Bottom