Crysis Demo

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
http://na.llnet.cdn.ea.com/u/demos/Crysis_SP_Demo.exe

There it is. About 1.8GB download. I've already played it, and it is awesome. Looks sooooo nice in DX10. If I could figure out what the screenshot button is, I'd get a few.

{Edit} Just to add, EVGA's forum is littered with "It doesn't work" threads for this. The big issue seems to be drivers, and 64-bit. Run in 32-bit mod. Also, you will need to look in your program files\EA\Crytec\(something)32\crysis.exe to run the game.

Is there a multiplayer online demo version out? Just like when Fear MP was out? I like it better when you can play online opponents.

Is there a multiplayer online demo version out? Just like when Fear MP was out? I like it better when you can play online opponents.

Not that I know of. There is multi-player files in the program, but you can't click it :( We can only hope :)

That file is huge. Even with my connection, I have about 1h 49min left to download it. It's only at 3% now :p. How long did it take you guys to get yours?

Wow, impressive time. I thnk I just started downloading like 5 minutes ago and I'm only at 10% (181 MB so far). The transfer rate is only at 256kb/s though.

WHAT! its going to take me 6 hours to download :( im starting it as soon as i go to bed, i still have to get my computer to work though :mad: this will definately motivate me though :p

Back
Top Bottom