Crossfire

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
crossfire....
yes or no?
i currently have an x1950 pro, and is looking for a new motherboard, and not sure if i should get crossfire or not, i could save some money if i choose to not have crossfire.
p.s.
theres no way i could sale my graphics card unless my one of my friends client need a new graphics card, which is rarely.
does crossfire really enhance the games graphics much?

I don't know that many people who are fans of the crossfire or SLI setup. I think the better option is to just buy a faster video card.

agreed. I really don't see te reson to get 2. Just buy 1 of the best Cards out there, and you'll be set. By having 2, yes if you have 2 in SLI or Crossfire, you'll get more FPS, but let me tell you, your eyes won't really notice a difference. My friend has almost the same setup as me, but he has x2 8800GTS 640MB in SLI, and I can't tell a difference from playing games on mine. I guess if you have the money to blow, go ahead and do it, but it's not needed to get a great gaming expierience, and I would spend the money on something else.

yeah, specially since its a DX9 card, you should upgrade to a new DX10 card, if your gaming get a 8600GTS or preferably a 8800

Back
Top Bottom