Newegg is a scam!!

i use this program called "My Brain" and it works wonders. i havent been on a site that has contained viruses every since i started using it

i use this program called "My Brain" and it works wonders. i havent been on a site that has contained viruses every since i started using it

Easily the funnies thing I've seen all day. +1

You have to wonder what part of that site made Norton think it wasn't legit :confused:

You have to wonder what part of that site made Norton think it wasn't legit :confused:

Probably the fact that they don't promote norton as their top security pick and sell decent programs like NOD32. Go to pcworld.com or bestbuy.com and see if they're blocked! :)

Lol, I browse Newegg like almost every single day. Just don't know why Norton flashed that page at me all of a sudden. NIS 2008 is kept up because I ran a LiveUpdate like yesterday so it had all the new definitions.

I checked out Bestbuy.com and PCworld.com too. Both went on just fine. URL checks out too. Must be a glitch in the system or Norton is just being a pain in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom