wow...my friend thinks that crysis copied battlefield 1942....

Download Crysis today?! I completly forgot! :D

I have pre-ordered the Special Edition and the Standard Edition though, for wheather I like it or not.
In Game, because I have a game card, It'll probably be worth me getting the Special Edition for the same price as the standard as I have 16 quid on it now :p

12 minutes! Nice! Its moved down... It was 11 hours before I'm sure... okay... now it says 1 day... whats happening to that timer?

I don't expect to be able to download it though, especially if they don't have many servers... they'll choke up in a second

I have meanwhile, on my phone, set a count down timer myself, so that I'll know exactly when it appears :p

is it me or is there a bigger hype for this game than there was for half-life 2? the hype looks well deserved tho, i cant wait myself. crysis and bia hells highway are the reasons why i got my 8800gtx

Kage said:
I have meanwhile, on my phone, set a count down timer myself, so that I'll know exactly when it appears

im doing that now, but im setting my 5 min. before so i can get it at the exact time :D i really hope there servers are up to this though, its going to be crazy.

EDIT:
looks like ill be waking up early, thats 5am our time :(

I think its like 8am tommorow in the UK...
I have also set a 5 minute gap :p

I'll be up though, as I have to be awake for work, so what I'll do is, set the download going, and head to work :)

Waste of wattage, but I could always set it to shut off when its done.

Where will it be downloadable you think without signing up to anything?

If your willing to let the slightest amount of slowdown ruin the game for you, don't bother downloading it. It should be obvious that your hardware wont cut it for what you want.

If it's "free", then why not? But I won't buy it though unless I have the hardware to play it.

The Countdown is LIVE now!!!! Finally.

- 0 d 17:36:48.079

Ha, 17 hours to go. I thought the download was early morning Oct. 26, but it's actually midnight of Oct. 26 or early Oct. 27. 17 more hours to go...

yea it was supposed to come out today...it did, but only for ppl who have preordered the full game from ea

FINALLY!!! This is actually what I have been waiting for. The multiplayer demo was good and all in revealing the graphics but i was not at all impressed with playing multiplayer. There are already tons of noobs just being stupid and then before I knew it i was bored of the game and then i just started playing stupid just like the noobs (except still making a lot of kills lol). Multiplayer gets boring way too fast for me (especially when there is only one level to play atm).

Yup, exciting huh? Lots of good stuff coming out.....

UT3 Technical features and requirements
* Dual-core CPU: Multi-threading is supported and should provide much better performance.

Crysis:

Is there dedicated support for 64-bit and dual- and quad-core processors, and if so how does the game distribute its tasks? Do you suggest a higher-clocked dual-core over a quad-core, or is quad-core performance enough to give it the edge?

Crysis will support both 64-bit and multi-cores. Multi-core will be beneficial in the experience, particularly in faster but also smoother framerates. 64-bit and higher memory will yield quicker loading times. We recommend quad core over higher clock.

Man, my system sucks ballz, lol.

Yup, exciting huh? Lots of good stuff coming out.....

UT3 Technical features and requirements
* Dual-core CPU: Multi-threading is supported and should provide much better performance.

Crysis:

Is there dedicated support for 64-bit and dual- and quad-core processors, and if so how does the game distribute its tasks? Do you suggest a higher-clocked dual-core over a quad-core, or is quad-core performance enough to give it the edge?

Crysis will support both 64-bit and multi-cores. Multi-core will be beneficial in the experience, particularly in faster but also smoother framerates. 64-bit and higher memory will yield quicker loading times. We recommend quad core over higher clock.

Man, my system sucks ballz, lol.

?! no not really! just add 1 more gig of ram and ur set!

Lol this is sad but I'm happy though.
I know that my comp can be highly upgradeable when the new AMD quads come out then I will just need to switch out a mobo (if needed because i could just look into how to oc the hyperthreading on the cores and crap on my current mobo so it would accept the new speeds on the new cores)
And then just a 9800GTX and I'm set for a long time. :)

And now I can count on my brother to download the single player demo cuz last time I went to get the mulitplayer demo it ended right when I finished downloading it.

Right now i have no money and my mom is pissed at me for "abusing" my texting privileges. PM me if you want to know more. -.-

Back
Top Bottom