Thought about something

he was a mod. as far as i am aware he was very rude, and just started to act wierdly, resulting in a ban

he did nothing..... yet was banned cause brook didnt like him.. his account was supposidley hacked (it wasnt), but he was de-modded and banned.. he was one of the better mods we have had here, good guy too..

he did nothing..... yet was banned cause brook didnt like him.. his account was supposidley hacked (it wasnt), but he was de-modded and banned.. he was one of the better mods we have had here, good guy too..
There were a lot of members who didn't like him but far fewer that did, No, David didn't PB him for being hacked but for being disruptive by making very abusive posts mainly against me, it's the truth, if you don't believe me guys feel free to PM David, he'll confirm it for sure.

There were a lot of members who didn't like him but far fewer that did, No, David didn't PB him for being hacked but for being disruptive by making very abusive posts mainly against me, it's the truth, if you don't believe me guys feel free to PM David, he'll confirm it for sure.

Reminds me of another member. Alot of members don't like him, and more people dislike him than like him.

Honestly I wouldn't mind UK coming back. We've had worse. I don't think unbanning all those members would do anything. I bet a few members here are a variant of previously banned members.

Back
Top Bottom