thorpe park

yeah... lets all go to Muz' house.. he can pay for the food and drinks and we can wreck his house :d

you could however that poses several serious problems
A nobody knows where i live
B my house is already a wreck lol
C i am poor so i cant pay for anything
D my dog likes eating people

A - theres gotta be something in these IP addresses ;)
B - no problem then, house trashing here we come..
C - steal it from tesco!!
D - ill bring my dog along.. shes a nutter, lol, they will tire each other out..

E my parents wouldnt aprrove

and plus my dog prolly wont take too kindly to another dog in the house and kick off like sh does at just about anything else she dosent like such as - other dogs , police horses , polic ppl in forensic outfits

you gotta watch out for those polic ppl ;)
she actualy nearly started a fight with a police dog once as well , i felt reaaly embraced
and she barked at a police horse just the other week which was also embracing

haha why... does your dog eat them?

Maybe we shoudl all one day bundle in on Mark Thorpe lol and see if his parents approve of us :D

i think dude_se prolly has the biggest house and his parents wouldnt mind a large party of computer geeks stopping at his house and trashing it

muhaha, i only live with one parent, so you would struggle to get my parents to approve ;)

lol, my dog nearly knocked down a police officer the other day, she did one of her manic leaps at him from behind, and he nearly went flying.. lol.. twas quite amusing, especically for the chavs who were on the other side of the road..

lets all post a pic of our houses and meet up at the nicest one :)
this is mine was featured on some posh magazine, i want a bigger house though, but i suppose it will do for now

Back
Top Bottom