Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would have to be the worlds most immature 76 year old. Someone of the 14 - 15 year old on here put you to shame in the maturity stakes.

three double posts and a triple post.. in one thread in one day.. :rolleyes:

oh well, all those posts have been merged into one.. shame about the double posting to increase post count :)

three double posts and a triple post.. in one thread in one day.. :rolleyes:

I was just about to report this, as it happens.

Brookfield, do you honestly think you are doing yourself any favours by behaving like this? You are really, seriously, "taking the piss", and I fully agree with other comments made about your maturity. You are clearly losing respect and not gaining it.

and the guy whos returned after all these years (the username with all the numbers), and gave me a neg rep, is still taking brookfields side. whats wrong with the world.

anyway ive had my haircut, it looks wierd now :eek:

and the guy whos returned after all these years (the username with all the numbers), and gave me a neg rep, is still taking brookfields side. whats wrong with the world.

anyway ive had my haircut, it looks wierd now :eek:

i had my hair cut yesterday it was quite long before the cut and now its quite short it feels weird at the moment

lol yea same ^
i dont like my hair that short, but it has to be done, because it grows back so quickly

Hey Rudster, you never said if it was my old myspace layout that you like, or my new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom