Stealth Bomber over 911?

notice how the pictures they have of the stealth bombers arnt connected to 911? Theyre just ordinary pictures right? Well they havent said it was taken the same time as 911 which obvisouly means they just put them in either to try and give and idea what one looks like or to try and fool the dimmest people that go to the webiste.

Pictures like these no one should trust because both sides are deceptive in this argument of who was responsible for 911. The govermnet are certanly not innocent i dont think they themselves are being extremely deceptive about the issue of 911 and yet the people who come up with these ideas about 911 the "conspiracy theorist" that they will fake photos in the belife that something "like that" did happen but wasnt actually caught in a photo.

Anyway, point is you can trust either side because they'll both use dirty tactics to fight their argument. :)

what a load of crud. the alex jones on the other hand does come up with some interesting points and have you seen the film where he sneeks into some compound and films world leaders praying to some satanic owl?

u no whats really fuckin sad
these people died from a horrible attack
a horrible attack that killed thousands in our nation
and then all these little pricks r saying our government did it?
thats complete bull shit and it makes me sad

u no whats really fuckin sad
these people died from a horrible attack
a horrible attack that killed thousands in our nation
and then all these little pricks r saying our government did it?
thats complete bull shit and it makes me sad

theyre saying it because of the fact that there are a lot of unexplained facts that would imply involvement from the goverment, and a lot of (admittedly circumstatial evidence) showing that the goverment maybe did not play a part in the attacks but did not do enough to stop them. The attack on the pentagon for example had a lot of discrepancies which the goverment hasnt explain and which can be very convicinly explain with the theory that they goverment was somehow involved.

But, remaind "ignorant" if you wish

what a steaming bunch of turd...

I loved the bit about the jet streams...
see how they suddenly stop? god damn like that doesn't happen every day, as planes move in anout out of different jet streams and thermal currents

there's black bit's in smoke? -no shit sherlock...

now I've banged my head agains the desk too much and my face hurts.

Back
Top Bottom