ATI Crossfire Power Supply Question

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
right now, i have an x1950 Pro, and i want to have crossfire, don't know when though. But anyways, i tried searching online, and couldnt find the answer.
the question is that how much watts on the power supply do i need to run 2 x1950 pro on crossfire?
thanks in advance

I wouldn't do Crossfire unless you are getting the card for really cheap, because of DX10 games coming out.

yeah sell the x1950pro and together with the money you saved from not getting the crossfire card get yourself a 8800GTS

what good games are coming out for directx10?
i don't plan on using windows vista anytime soon (because of all the bugs), which is the only windows that uses directx10.
and is it true that running directx9 games with directx10 graphics card make the graphics worse than its suppose to?

what good games are coming out for directx10?
i don't plan on using windows vista anytime soon (because of all the bugs), which is the only windows that uses directx10.
and is it true that running directx9 games with directx10 graphics card make the graphics worse than its suppose to?

If you have fairly a new computer with newer hardware, you should not have a problem with Vista. Just make sure you do a clean install, that's where most people have problems, never upgrade.

i started having an interest and started working on computers about 2 years ago.
i do clean installs all the time, last time i tried it was about 1 year ago. and theres all these problems with the programs i wanted to try, things slowed down for no reason at all, and stuff, then theres that thing that keeps saying allow or deny which was really annoying me

Back
Top Bottom