lets get compcast going!!!

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
hey guys, hit up http://www.compcast.co.nr so far I have Istonian and J03 registered out of all the people involved on the forum and with the podcast. If you record, I will upload it for you. We sometimes try to do this togethor, but lately no one had really been able to. please register, and record, I just finished one and it will be up in a hour or two. I known there is a thread on this, but no one would pay attention to it. So hit it up, register, spread the word, lets make computer forums more popular. And if you are a member of CF and register, pm me here and I will make you an author, and If you record one, I'll make you an editor so you can edit you post about yours at will.

k hold on im playing poker :p

just saw a King, queen, jack, and 10 all on the table(its hold-em) and they were all hearts :eek: too bad everybody folded so we couldnt see the river

im making these charts showing the specs and stuff of the current ATI\Nvidia line ups, ive gotten nvidia done, doing ati tomorrow(the file is at school) ill post that data up too :D

When I play the podcast from the site it plays too fast, everyone sounds like chipmunks, something is wrong.

I'm downloading it right now, I'll see if it's still like that.

Edit: I downloaded it and it works fine.

yea, so its in the player thingey.... lemme compare bitrates and the such...

yea, for some reason... it recorded in 32kHz instead of 44kHz so now I have to change that. that was the problem.

yea, it was too short to have it a 56 kbps and 44100 Hz so I canged it to 64 kbps and it saved as 441000 Hz

Back
Top Bottom