Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a little disclaimer to your vid there Rudster. Funny though. His parents are probably "thinking WTF is he doing?"

i saw this thing on where a chinese guy totally freaked out and broke his computer desk because his mom took his modem, because he was on the internet way too much. so they ended up sending him to this camp for kids obsessed with the internet\computer. he was so lucky too because all they did was stuff like paintball, ping pong, they had a pool, and other rec stuff. that would have been awesome for a "punishment"

Well today has been interesting, I went to town and as usual I carried my fire department radio with me...it looks just like the radios the employees at wal mart/sams club use...so I had people asking me to help them find crap. Although, after the first few I decided to have a little fun become a albeit very temporary WAL MART EMPLOYEE, so I just walked around asking "Sir? are you finding everything alright?" or "Hello Ma'm, Can I help you?". Turned out to be a pretty cool way to approach girls:p it was pretty fun:D

Then, got home and I single handedly managed to screw the entire phone system up...I was talking on a cordless phone when the battery died...but it didn't hang up when it died, I thought if I unplugged the phone cord from it's base and plugged it back in that it would hang up...it didn't, it just made the other phones in the house do weird things. So I had to charge the dead phone for several minutes to build the battery up then hit hang up, still didn't work...I had to pick up and then hang up every phone in the house...then I had unplug the main line into the house and plug it back in before it went back to normal...

|EDIT|
Wooo Hooo!...500th Post:D

LOL, thats pretty funny. you should have screwed with them and told them to go to the opposite end of the store in the wrong direction :p

LOL, thats pretty funny. you should have screwed with them and told them to go to the opposite end of the store in the wrong direction :p

I inadvertently did, I accidentally sent a young asian lady to the wrong end of the store looking for (as she said) "you ahh...large extra big single roll ah toilet paper":p it would probably help to have been in the store more than 2 times before helping people find things:)

I like to think I helped more people than I sent in the wrong direction:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom