A tree fell on my truck...

Hey, Brookfield, you are talking about the Great Storm of 1987, right? I just looked it up on Wikipedia. That was a pretty bad storm. Winds as fast as a hurricane, trees down everywhere, even a theory on how it contributed to the Black Monday stock exchange crash.
You've read my post then, my dear wife had nightmares for weeks afterwards.

dont rember the storm of 87.. was born in 88.. lol..

nasty storm though, got rid of some very old and hefty trees..

tommy boy, problem is... i have too... the driveway is right beside some huge ass trees that will probably be uprooted if we have a really bad storm.

pics will be up soon, guys. at my local picture development/ pharmacy (aka Rite Aid) 1 hour photo means a few hour photo... I can understand, though, they probably had other orders to take care of...

lol.. i feel old though.. nearly not a teen, and ive been putting into my pension for 2 years.. full time job, etc.. only another 45 years working..

lol.. i feel old though.. nearly not a teen, and ive been putting into my pension for 2 years.. full time job, etc.. only another 45 years working..
Come on mate, don't carry the world on your shoulders, you've got the best years to come, not like me!, lol.

owch. sorry for your loss
you seem to be getting the right support from the insurance people and stuff so maybe it will be a happy ending

The pictures are here finally. The ones before we removed the tree off of the truck didn't turn out well, to dark to really see any damage to it. So, here are some of the better ones showing the damage:

TopRightSide.jpg

TopOutside.jpg

TopInside.jpg

PileofSticks.jpg

PassengerSide.jpg

Back
Top Bottom