Linksys WMP11 Wireless PCI Adapter

culexor

Daemon Poster
I got a few Linksys WMP11's from my aunt not too long ago and I have one left to sell. It's in the original packaging....BRAND NEW! I don't trust eBay for selling stuff so I am sticking to this. It's not the latest model....obviousley.

CIMG2491%20(Small).JPG

CIMG2492%20(Small).JPG

Specs:
2.4GHz
11Mbps
802.11b (I know its not A or G or N or whatever is the "BEST" at the moment)
Comes with original software, etc.

I am asking $10 for this + whatever shipping costs.

Please contact me with a PM or an email if you are interested.

I got a few Linksys WMP11's from my aunt not too long ago and I have one left to sell. It's in the original packaging....BRAND NEW! I don't trust eBay for selling stuff so I am sticking to this. It's not the latest model....obviously.
Specs:
2.4GHz
11Mbps
802.11b (I know its not A or G or N or whatever is the "BEST" at the moment)
Comes with original software, etc.

I am asking $8 for this ~$7 (DHL or FedEX your choice, price depends on zip too) for shipping
So total=$15

Please contact me with a PM or an email if you are interested.
As a member has said, you have to have a pic of the item & in that, a hand written note giving your username & date, thank you, no pic & card, no sale I'm afraid.

sorry, i didnt read the rules, i will get a pic up soon im at my friends house right now

As a member has said, you have to have a pic of the item & in that, a hand written note giving your username & date, thank you, no pic & card, no sale I'm afraid.

You can't tell him that there is no sale... I have bought stuff from peeps who did not have pics up.

Back
Top Bottom