Its a disgrace...

they even have changed two prisons into 'forigner only' prisons.. just deport the b@stards!! if they have comitted a crime, any crime, they should be deported straight away! its bad enough they have come over here illegaly, but to break the law and expect to get away without being deported is ludacrous..

the polish are terrible drivers too.. 99% of the time they are pissed out of their heads, and they cant drive anyway..

ive seen 3 nasty crashes up my street in the last 2 months, and all of them were caused by a polish person (teh plates gave it away). one of them even drove into the back of a transit van! i mean cummon.. it was parked, and had big orange lights on the top!! mabye he was just looking into the lights.....

i have yet to come across a polish driver who hasnt driven like a moron..

Hehe now that I think about it my mom does have a lead foot. :)
O and I must say one thing:
Illegal Mexicans are the best workers in the whole US.
Its so true, i had a burned down house on my block with Mexicans working on it, Done in 2-3 weeks.

I mean we all adapt to other countries food but thats because they eat meat.

i mean this doesn't look good at all in less theres some meat in there:
http://bedford.extension.psu.edu/agriculture/Images/Food 368.jpg

In my school, they prohibit holiday spirit. Last year we had a bunch of Santa hats that kids were wearing, and Mr. Hong (some high up guy in the office) was taking them away and not letting the students have them back.

Same type of deal here with the illegal or legal Mexicans moving in. If they want to live here, ok, but learn the language... Spanish is not the dominant language in the U.S. Yet there are people that come in where I work and expect at least 1 person to know Spanish, one time no one working at the time knew enough Spanish... I heard there are even people at my school that can only speak Spanish. Tourists is one thing, if I was a tourist over there I wouldn't expect anyone to know English, and I don't have to know much Spanish, but not to live there.

if only we could go to Saudi Arabia or Poland and demand the same changes if we all migrated there lol
Sure, you could of course, but you'd get very short shrift.
I think I've mentioned this before, anyway, a neighbour of mine once worked there, having a shiny suit job & a high salary, employed by the Saudi's to oversee the oil industry at one of the large oilfields, they gave him free flights home every month, now here is why I think the place is screwed, in the airport lounge he bought a book to read on the flight, he also got a mag for his wife, Womans Own, at customs they confiscated it saying it portrayed nearly naked women, of course it did, it advertises lingerie:confused:
If a husband & wife moved there, probably the wife would be expected to walk several paces behind her husband.

Brookfield said:
Womans Own, at customs they confiscated it saying it portrayed nearly naked women, of course it did, it advertises lingerie
If a husband & wife moved there, probably the wife would be expected to walk several paces behind her husband.

thats because there country is Islamic. there very sensitive about how there women dress, act, whats jobs they can get if any, and other things. thats just how they do things in Islam, its not just Saudi Arabia

Sure, you could of course, but you'd get very short shrift.
I think I've mentioned this before, anyway, a neighbour of mine once worked there, having a shiny suit job & a high salary, employed by the Saudi's to oversee the oil industry at one of the large oilfields, they gave him free flights home every month, now here is why I think the place is screwed, in the airport lounge he bought a book to read on the flight, he also got a mag for his wife, Womans Own, at customs they confiscated it saying it portrayed nearly naked women, of course it did, it advertises lingerie:confused:

thats because there country is Islamic. there very sensitive about how there women dress, act, whats jobs they can get if any, and other things. thats just how they do things in Islam, its not just Saudi Arabia

Islam is simply terribly sexist. I find it difficult to comprehend how an entire culture can treat women like total dirt.

Back
Top Bottom