A tree fell on my truck...

this really is something you have to see to believe. the truck was looking so awesome, it looked almost brand new even though it was a '99.. Now, it has a tree on top of it...

and, yes, nature is mad at big, non gas efficient vehicles. i dont know though, it gets good MPG for something its size.

Damn man, sorry bro...that sucks. The same thing happened to my uncle last year...cept' we saw the tornado as it knocked the tree on his truck:p

But hey, it could be worse...at least you have insurance that'll cover it though;)

My truck has a 4.0 and it gets like 18mpg I think. I am going to fill it tomorrow... First time, I dont even know how big the tank is. I need to start working again too, lol. I also have a K&N

Well it is a short cab V6, so it isn't going to be as bad as the extended cab V8's.

A while ago, some guy on a Neon forum had a tree fall on his Neon. It was pretty clean too, gunmetal gray with black wheels. Wasn't totaled I don't think though. I just hope that one day the enormous tree we have in front of our house doesn't fall.

yeah, i forgot to add, the tree was probably dead for over 20 years, but the landlord on the property never wanted to even trim it back, let alone cutting it down. we have also been having 20 MPH winds, sometimes gusting to 50, with a lot of rain. i cant say anything bad, though, we needed the rain desperately. we were in the middle of a bad drought, a lot like the rest of the country...

id rather have it rain in California right now than i would here. they need it more.

Well, at least you're alright. Just remember, things are just things. I'm very attached to my car and I would be devastated if something were to happen to it because I feel like it is a huge part of me. But eventually you just have to move on and get over it. You may find something you like even better.

i already like something better than that truck.. an even bigger truck. I want a F-350 Super duty.. double cab, full sized bed, huge engine. hell, i want a school bus, too...

id rather have the bus, because they are so awesome... you can even make them into a mobile home if you were skillful enough..

Back
Top Bottom