Wii.....SUCKS
PSP....SUCKS
DS.....SUCKS

Gameboy Color...P00ns
N64....P00ns
PC...P00ns

there the answer to end all answers

lol that sorts it, cept i dont like the word p00n. p00n=gay

P00n... Wtf? Lol. D@7Z 50M3 1337!!!! Lmao... well Gameboy and N64 sucks... because, you see the little label? NINTENDOOO

PC 0WNZ A11 B0ii!!

the old Nintendo is better than microsoft and sony combined. only thing better than the N64 is the dreamcast, it was the first console to use CD's, without that we would be no where!!!

ok the psp eats sh*t compared to the ds and the ps3's sales suck it too, so justify that.....
Hands-down the PSP is the ultimate handheld console. With unlimited homebrew possibilities that can emulate practically every handheld and (some) consoles before it along with homebrew games and applications bundled with wireless internet... there's a lot to do. Playing your favorite PS1 games on-the-go is fun.

The DS can't do that.

Hands-down the PSP is the ultimate handheld console. With unlimited homebrew possibilities that can emulate practically every handheld and (some) consoles before it along with homebrew games and applications bundled with wireless internet... there's a lot to do. Playing your favorite PS1 games on-the-go is fun.

The DS can't do that.
yep, so true :D
+1 if i could
and whats wrong with the word "p00n"? i always use it lol

Lol, p00n just makes me think of poontang...
Anyway, really, you just have to decide which console is best for you based on games, features, and budget. They're all good, it's just picking out which one fits your needs best.

Back
Top Bottom