Are you ready for a Playstation 3?

why would i want 2 crappy consoles for the same price as 1 decent console?
not that the 360 is crap (but it aint good either, its ok), but id rather have a ps3 than both a wii and 360

Are you guys high or something the 360 sucks they only have more games then the PS3 but that will change real soon though. PS2 outsold Xbox and very soon the PS3 will be outsellin the 360. Everyone was so pumped over halo 3 I cant lie it was a great game it sold 3.3 million but you also gotta realize Risistance Fall Of Man sold 2.2 million and this is there first time creating this game for the PS3 so when sony makes a sequel imagine how much money its gonna make. It will break halo 3 record. PS3 all the way

When I first saw Xbox it was Halo 1 and it was so colourful and lame that it put me off the entire series of Xbox games lol chunky ass controllers and the Xbox fanboys are as bad as Apple mac users...

Resistance probably sold loads because it was one of the first games out, and because the PS3 was hyped so much at launch, everyone that bought a PS3 picked up this game. Doesn't mean it was better than Halo or whatever, because you never know, people may not like the game so much after playing, so Resistance 2 for example could sell much less.

Remember, I'm no fan boy because I now have both consoles...

Anyway, please, can we stop this turning into a flame war?

I do have to admit, when I powered up the PS3 for the first time and started using it yesterday, I was more impressed with the layout and how it worked than I was when I first powered up the 360. Its a lot quieter too.
Theres something special about it, thats for sure.

Are you guys high or something the 360 sucks they only have more games then the PS3 but that will change real soon though. PS2 outsold Xbox and very soon the PS3 will be outsellin the 360. Everyone was so pumped over halo 3 I cant lie it was a great game it sold 3.3 million but you also gotta realize Risistance Fall Of Man sold 2.2 million and this is there first time creating this game for the PS3 so when sony makes a sequel imagine how much money its gonna make. It will break halo 3 record. PS3 all the way

ok first off the ps3 will never out sell the 360,proof? here u go(not official but close):

http://nexgenwars.com/

secondly, mass effect,GoW 1 and(soon to be) 2, Halo 3 and many many others make the ps3 eat shit

i dont care which console sells the most. it doesnt prove anything.
the ps3 can do the most things, and has the most power, and new games will be out soon enough. its perfect

people spesk with their wallets not their words, their more effective that way

therefore the community and general excepts the xbox 360 and wii more then the ps3

well they are cheapskates. the ps3 is overpriced, but its still worth it, a lower price would be the icing on the cake

Back
Top Bottom