So i got your email

Good to see you back... I've read through some of the older topics before, and I saw you had posted a good bit. It always makes me wonder, when someone just all of a sudden stops posting, why they left or how they got banned. Anyway, hope you stick around this time. :D

Thank you, i stopped posting for countless reasons most relate to family issues with grandparents passing away and one heck of alot of school work.

For those who dont know who i am or was. My names Adam im more commenly known as Matt being its my middle name and a name i use alot online(because i like it more) I was a Mod here for alittle over 2 years, and it probly why a few people disagree with some of the posts ive already made with things like "who does he thing he is returning and telling us XX XX" Its just a case ive been through alot of this, my own account was hacked once by some certain members of these forums. I had to make spam posts on LK's forum and get david to read them before he would even believe me

Thats why i know what brookfield is going through. That and alot of old CF members on msn have explained it all :)

Yup i got all 21 of CF's emails saying its got a birthday coming up, thanks for the notice.

How has everyone been, its been a long time since ive posted here which is a shame really ive thought so many times id make an effort to come back and never did, instead just turned into a hello post every year so heres another one.

(Oh and its nice to see even though the forums have changed over the years, davids avatar still remains as young as every :p)

HAhaha :D Welcome back, good to see you agina!

welcome back, don't know you but i have a question. Your registed name 135791, is that random or does it have a meaning behind it?

Welcome back.

Edit: Oh yeah, you're the guy that started swearing at me because I said you played World of Warcraft a lot on Xfire. :p

Back
Top Bottom