How to make $500 quick

congrats on 341 flightsim boy!!

Mowing is good... In the summer. Plow there lawns. not quite time for that either, lol.

Rake there lawns!! Go to the old people, they pay good. Or the rich ones. My nieghbor is in the mafia or something, lol, and he pays my friend and I $25 an hour to mow.

Firstly, my parents want no part in this, because they think its stupid.

Well, mom likes the idea, dad... not so much.

Loan is out of the question, and my girlfriend said I cant whore my self out... :(

What now

This was an accidently double post so here are the first things I am selling.

P4. 630. 3.00ghz HT
1gb Ram
7600GT or X300 depending on selling price
Dual Drives
160gb Harddrive

yadda yadda Dell Dim 9100

Anyways, I have The subs for sale in the for sale area...

Gosh, thats really all I have. I have movies/games, but in truth, even if I sold all of them, I wouldnt make enough cash that I need. Those are the only big items I can part with.

I mean I have Simpsons Seasons 1-10 brand new watched once, seasons 6-10 not even watched yet. I could let go of that as a whole.

I have a Dell 5.1 surround sound set.

OH YA!!

I have Infinity 3.5'' car stereo speakers. Max like 120w but 40rms.

As for the dell, I dont know.

They're actually really loud though.

how much for those and how many of those car speakers you got, also there regular car speakers and not subs right.

I dont know what do you think for the 5.1? Best offer. They were $80 new. Id say $40 + shipping now? I really have no idea. Tell me what you think is fair.

And ya, I have 3.5'' Infinity Car speakers, and 4'' Apline type s car speakers, I have to keep one of the pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom