This might be... the funniest think I have ever seen.

haha, what an idiot, and he says "we all know I have half the brains you do..."

HAAHAA what a retard. I love his wangsta talk, lol. And than the illegal banning. And how he threadtened to beat the living snot out of everyone that told him he was wrong. You know the kid was just messing with the forum tho.

Do people like that actually exist?? I mean the leet speak and the attitude backed up by a low IQ ...... OK I see where this is going, I guess there are morons everywhere.

Yes there are!!! All the wanna be gangstas, or wangstas. They walk around everywhere. And say stuff like, stfu biotch, I'll beat your ass. Than you say, ok, after school than, and they say, shit dawg, I gotta get a haircut.

They walk around everywhere, popping outta holes in the ground, "sup dawg." Or they all call each other Nig**s but they arent black, but if a white person says something like that, they are racist.

Ok, back on topic, done ranting, I just hate people like that, lol.

d00d, they sayz it was VAC proof, so it is illegal for VAC to bann me..

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cheating is cheating no matter how you look at it.. that guy was stupid... they even banned him from the forum because of that thread, it looks like..

Yes there are!!! All the wanna be gangstas, or wangstas. They walk around everywhere. And say stuff like, stfu biotch, I'll beat your ass. Than you say, ok, after school than, and they say, shit dawg, I gotta get a haircut.

They walk around everywhere, popping outta holes in the ground, "sup dawg." Or they all call each other Nig**s but they arent black, but if a white person says something like that, they are racist.

Ok, back on topic, done ranting, I just hate people like that, lol.
Thank christ we don't have them over here then, I could get to hate that too.

lol

Man you must have to be a big tough man to do that.....NOT

Back
Top Bottom