So i got your email

I cant believe the ammount of people breaking the 10k post count now, and thanks Glasseyeuk i believe you posted the last time i did one of these threads lol :)

Yup i got all 21 of CF's emails saying its got a birthday coming up, thanks for the notice.

How has everyone been, its been a long time since ive posted here which is a shame really ive thought so many times id make an effort to come back and never did, instead just turned into a hello post every year so heres another one.

(Oh and its nice to see even though the forums have changed over the years, davids avatar still remains as young as every :p)

Aha, a true old CF'er. Good to see you back, maybe you could this return a little more permanent than your previous attempts? ;)

Aha, a true old CF'er. Good to see you back, maybe you could this return a little more permanent than your previous attempts? ;)

One can try ;) But i dont see why not seems a few mods could do with showing how the jobs properly done ;) Nah seems like you got a decent set of staff with you

I don't remember you...but I ain't been a member here to long:p

Welcome back though:D

Good to see you back... I've read through some of the older topics before, and I saw you had posted a good bit. It always makes me wonder, when someone just all of a sudden stops posting, why they left or how they got banned. Anyway, hope you stick around this time. :D

Back
Top Bottom