How to make $500 quick

Half Evil

Golden Master
I need 500 bucks so I can buy an International Scout II. It needs restoration, some TLC, you know, the works, BUT, I need a 500 down. Because it was a shop project in school to get running again, and we did that and it is the teachers personal car. So he is selling it, and needs it gone by the end of the month, if I can get 500 down for him, its mine.

HELP!!

Ill do anything. Ill be selling my computer. (keeping my monitor) So I can use it on my old crappy computer.

But anyways, i'm still selling my subs, ill be selling games and movies and anything I can freakin find. If you want something let me know. If you have an idea, PLEASE SHARE!!!!

Thanks guys.

Ill even get pics for you guys. From my phone, but still, you'll get an idea of it.

steal from the orphaned children at the local charity!

naww thats just mean :(

but make a pc for someone :) thats some good money

Ok, everyone is going to think this is just a scam, but you know those sites where you get referals and all? They actually work, I've made some money off of them. Like this one, dell.v-bux.com, they are trusted, I've made $100 so far, and a couple hundred more coming soon I hope. But idk, they make payouts every friday. And its hard to get people to sign up. so idk.

Otherwise, what you got forsale?

Well, the places that you give the credit card number too, are like Emusic, or the different offers, and they dont steal your credit card number, otherwise, they would be off the list.

What all is forsale?

You could always borrow some money from your parents or something and promise to pay them back. Or write up a contract that says you'll pay them back and sign it.

If that doesn't work....sell drugs.......lol....j/k...:D

Back
Top Bottom