Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. its not too bad inhere, i just dont like my desktop, im too used to my laptop, and besides this thing is slow as ever. the hard drive being like 95% full doesnt help :p
when i start to get hungry im gonna get annoyed

has he just locked you in there and ran off or something ?
and yeah you might starve to death in your own house imagine the shame
It was IM actually. I can't carry a conversation on that long over the phone. It's easier to spill whats on my mind through text.

i am like that i struggle to keep a phone call going for 5 mins but on IM i can talk for hours

has he just locked you in there and ran off or something ?
and yeah you might starve to death in your own house imagine the shame

i am like that i struggle to keep a phone call going for 5 mins but on IM i can talk for hours
yea he just ran off, im not happy. yjeres some chocolate in the garage if all else fails.

oh i just got aim btw :p bit of a random thing but now i can tell people i have it :)

edit: i heard the door open :D

yea he just ran off, im not happy. yjeres some chocolate in the garage if all else fails.

oh i just got aim btw :p bit of a random thing but now i can tell people i have it :)

edit: i heard the door open :D

i would well be kicking off about that
Hmm chocolate
yeah i had aim a whilel back
aww my mouse battery is low now as well , and its recharageable which is a pain in the arse cos i have to charge it now

i havent replaced the batteries in mine for months, thats gotta be a good thing :)

mines rechargable and i just forget to put it in the charger at night so it ends up sitting on my desk for weeks till the bats die then it gets charged i should realy remember to but it in the charger at night

lol, i prefer mine, as shoving some AA batteries in isnt hard.
anyway who else has aim? i have one contact :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom