Are you ready for a Playstation 3?

The PC for me is pay free, meaning, I wouldn't care how much it cost to upgrade as long as I got good performance for many years.
Its one of those things I have to have nowadays, and to me, is a completly different thing to a console.

The consoles are just extra for me, but I can see the PS3 being something big in the future, with all this recording of broadcasting happening, and all that.

Still keep my Xbox 360 so if any exclusives appear that I like the idea of, I'm there.

(Going to look at HD LCD/Plasma TV's in a few minutes :) )

Yay, I've bought a PS3 60GB with 2 games (Motor Storm and Resistance) for £349.99
I bought another too for my friend whos paying me back I hope this Friday...haha....

Have the option of registering online and getting a free blu-ray disk anyway :)

Plus, went to Curry's and I'm now the proud owner of a 37 inch Panasonic 720p screen :D

Plus, picked up the Orange Box. I'm happy :D

I'll hopefully get the PS3 to record, etc, and it'll replace the DVD we have in that room.

bach, i dont like the ps3, pc gaming rules but i like 360 too and the portable systems are nice too play some times...

The PS3 just needs some time. It doesn't help that the Cell processor is hard wo work with also. If they can get things right with that, it may be an advantage over the 360, since it can render 3D graphics.

^^still, unless the price can drop enough to compete with the 360 the pss3 is gonna be SOL in the people buying ps3 over xbox department

Back
Top Bottom