Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i where mod i would have banned him by now ,
anyhow lets get back to the randomness
how is everyone today , i kinda have a cold which is making me feel all crappy and i am going to a party later which is prolly not gonna be every so good for me but hey

I'm sure I and many others would prefer that you ban him over letting his silly remarks lead you to close this thread.

These random chit chat threads are nice.

Would, if I could.

Yeah, I like the random Chit-chat threads too, that's why I would hate to close it. With lucky, everyone will take heed of the warning.

Just took a shower, spent like 4 hours talking to a friend I stopped talking to a long time ago. It was nice.

STOP! I said not to get worked up about that in here. And your post makes no sense. You know because you can't get in the staff lounge???. If I see any more comments about mods/mod posistions in here or anything related to that disscussion, I will close this.
thats a bit harsh, we only made a few comments about the whole mod thing and it was all sorted anyway, its just brookfield has brought it back up pages later.
i think any mod/brookfield/any other big problems should be saved for the several other threads

edit: @muz, im ok, but my little brother has decided to lock me in the pc room :eek: and i dont have my laptop or anything, i need to wait till someone opens the door, i dont want to look silly lol

Just took a shower, spent like 4 hours talking to a friend I stopped talking to a long time ago. It was nice.

Cool. ON saturday a co-worker called from Cali. He's there in I-lock for the Marines before getting shipped off. It was nice to talk to him for a bit.

{edit} @Dude, I know it was all stopped before he brought it back up. Hopefully he will not continue it. The rest of you members were good enough to stop it when you were asked, and just moved on.

edit: @muz, im ok, but my little brother has decided to lock me in the pc room :eek: and i dont have my laptop or anything, i need to wait till someone opens the door, i dont want to look silly lol

Hmm how has he locked you in the pc room lol , if i where you i would be kicking off right now and threatening mass violence but thats just me :D
aww its half 12 here and i aint meeting my friends till 5 so i have so much spare time now with nothing to do
{edit} @Dude, I know it was all stopped before he brought it back up. Hopefully he will not continue it. The rest of you members were good enough to stop it when you were asked, and just moved on.

thats why i tried to change the subject a lil bit by asking everyone how they are doing

Mike already did that by talking about his friend who called :)

But how is everyone?

he was just replying to my post 141 i think , anyhow its irelevant what matters is the subjects changed
anyhow yeah i am ok just realy bad with this cold at the moment

Hmm how has he locked you in the pc room lol , if i where you i would be kicking off right now and threatening mass violence but thats just me :D
lol. i am pretty annoyed, its sooo cold in here and theres not much food. weve got a random door going into our garage (which he locked from the inside) which leads to the pc room.
apart from that im fine :)

lol. i am pretty annoyed, its sooo cold in here and theres not much food. weve got a random door going into our garage (which he locked from the inside) which leads to the pc room.
apart from that im fine :)

my room is kinda cold at the moment cos we cant have the heating on , but at least i aint locked in some room , if that where me i would be kicking the door down right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom