Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is kinda weird. What bothers me is that he does things people tell him to. Someone could tell him to do something to really dangerous to himself or others. I don't personally know him so I can't say much.

On another note, I broke the 200MM fan sitting in the top of my Antec 900 by sticking my finger in it accidentally. That bugger hurt too. Didn't really affect temps though, probably because I have 3 intake fans and a 88 CFM exhaust fan.

wow, i was playing soccer(im american so it was really boring\dumb for me\i sucked) and the other teams goalie was doing the kick off thingy and me not paying attetion thought it was live so i tried to kick it in, and with my crappy foot eye cordation tried to kick way too early and the the goalies shin square with my side of my foot, hurts to walk now :( hopefully we get to play football tomorrow though :D

that's not just a disregard for the rules it is now a disregard for his fellow members.

Exactly, it wasn't, how do I know?, because of course I can't access the staff lounge & rightly so!

STOP! I said not to get worked up about that in here. And your post makes no sense. You know because you can't get in the staff lounge???. If I see any more comments about mods/mod posistions in here or anything related to that disscussion, I will close this.

I'm sure I and many others would prefer that you ban him over letting his silly remarks lead you to close this thread.

These random chit chat threads are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom