Are you ready for a Playstation 3?

Well, I'm buying one next Wednesday, so I'll have a Xbox 360 too.

I'm getting the 60GB version, with 2 games, and 2 blu-ray movies for £349.99.

I'll find a way of getting it working through VGA on my monitor. Apparently, its rather easy to make a cable to do so using the component set.

Not a bad deal I don't think, and I'll pick up Metal Gear Solid 2 because I haven't played that yet :)

Then, I'll have a PC/Xbox 360/PS3 to play all the games that arrive :D
or you could buy a nice lcd tv :)
if you dont have a nice tv with your ps3 you lose so much imo

Well, I'm buying one next Wednesday, so I'll have a Xbox 360 too.

I'm getting the 60GB version, with 2 games, and 2 blu-ray movies for £349.99.

I'll find a way of getting it working through VGA on my monitor. Apparently, its rather easy to make a cable to do so using the component set.

Not a bad deal I don't think, and I'll pick up Metal Gear Solid 2 because I haven't played that yet :)

Then, I'll have a PC/Xbox 360/PS3 and a Wii (getting for christmas :) ) to play all the games that arrive :D

my wallet cant take that kind of punishment lol

I'm happy with my Xbox 360 through VGA running in 720p, so if I can get the PS3 to do the same, I'll be extremely happy :D That'd turn into my entertainment console, with the Xbox 360 being a backup games machine.

We'll get a HDTV some time in the future, but for the time being, I think the 60GB versions a good investment, for SACD, Playstation 2 support (Though I don't have any PS2 games...). Any idea if Metal Gear Solid 2 could become downloadable on the network service?

See, I'm no fanboy :p

I agree, 360 owns all the rest. I mean PS3 has like 15 games out, 360 has like 100 on the other hand, and they run good...

what about games?
name a good game besides resistance thats out right now thats a ps3 only and dont say heavenly sword or lair both were horrible

Think about it, Xbox 360 has been available in the US for 2 years now and the PS3 has only been available for 1 year. According to Wikipedia, Xbox 360 currently has approx 375 games (released & unreleased) in total while PS3 has approx 295 games (released & unreleased). Xbox 360 released a total of 112 games in the year before PS3 even came out so give it time, this console as alot of potential!

The store I was going to get 2 games and 2 blu-ray films has ran out of the stock of the games... and will have to wait until Wednesday for them to come back, yet... they said theres around 200 60GB ones left... so I don't know... But while that happens, they've pushed the price up to 375.99 and included an accessory pack instead.

I've found another though thats selling for the same without 2 blu-ray films so I may have a fall back option.

No reason why this shouldn't work either, so I'll be able to connect to my monitor still:

http://www.techfocus.co.uk/HDMI-DVI-VGA-Cables/TFAV04.htm

Back
Top Bottom