For sale or trade:Random stuff......

dude, those cd's come free. don't sell themdude, those cd's come free. don't sell them

I Know,I just have no room for them,if someone pays for shipping they can have both

how much for the xp diss

Offer

How much you want for Spyro for PS1?

I LOVE that game, but I haven't been able to find a working copy of it. It would be nice to get ahold of. :)

offer

How much for the broken XDA thingy?

Offer

---
Just remeber people i will swap any or all of these items for an ipod!

20 for the speakers? Assuming you are in US I can pay shipping.

Oh... nvm you are in Australia.

How much for shipping?

Actually, sorry I found something else.

Maybe if my other deal falls through.

8 bucks, I pay for shipping on Spyro. I got my prices of of ebay, and that looks like 8 bucks is the highest its going for.

and i just noticed... you are in Australia, aren't you? how much would shipping be on that?.. standard air shipping... thats going to cost me around 15 US (17 AU) dollars, isn't it? im not sure... total package (game and shipping)

Shipping's $10 AU$,Also i think 8 usd is overpriced,call it 5 because it has some scratches on it but it works fine.So all up shipping plus game $12 USD Will cover it :)

You got yourself a deal on that. Banks in Australia accept American money orders, don't they? Thats about the only way I can pay for it. If they can, you can go ahead and send me a PM with payment instructions.

Thank you in advanced.

Back
Top Bottom