Paintballers reply: wat is your fav marker

Picture this Tippmann A-5 with Gas thru m-16 clip, collapsible stock, 16' barrel and m-16 hand grip

I wish i could afford this:( but it is so sweet:)

My 98 custom with J%J 14" ceramic, RT, 4500PSI 88ci fiber nitro tank, and rocket cock.

I have an 05 Proto Matrix and an 03 shocker. My A5 was OK, I didn't like how the cyclone feed stuck out the side and stopped working every other day of paintballing, so I got rid of it.

Also, longer barrels aren't necessarily better. anything over 16" is pointless and will only make your gun harder to move around. The only reason people go with 16" is so they can push bunkers in to get a lower profile.

I have an 05 Proto Matrix and an 03 shocker. My A5 was OK, I didn't like how the cyclone feed stuck out the side and stopped working every other day of paintballing, so I got rid of it.

Also, longer barrels aren't necessarily better. anything over 16" is pointless and will only make your gun harder to move around. The only reason people go with 16" is so they can push bunkers in to get a lower profile.

no its not the tighter the barrel the better but if it is long and tight it will be the best + the origanal barrel on the a-5 sounds like a 22 rife its so damn loud.

Back
Top Bottom