Drumthrasher's Great Idea

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
Hey guys its been a while since i've been on but I've been EXTREMELY BUSY with soo many other things!

Anyway I think this is a good idea for prizes and stuff.

One thing I would kinda like to see is like a front-page type thing with popular news and threads instead of going straight to the forum.
Also a user-run Wiki type place would be nice for users to post their own tutorials.

I saw that in the 5th birthday thread. best idea I have heard for the site. I would love to have this, it would make this such a better resource. what do you guys think?

if we could find some people to help run it then why not. its not the best idea ever but i like it. a yes from me :)

I have the time to help run it.

It also seems like a great idea, so yes for me.

nah seen it on other forums
always skipped straight over it
didnt like it

Seems doable. I don't technically have a PC ready for server. Two are for testing with each others, one for visitors, and the two other Dells don't have what's needed (PIII 650MHz and another one, being 866MHz). There's the one I found in the garbage, but with only one RAM bank working, that can be maxed to 512, it ain't going to cut. Yes.

I have the time to help run it.

It also seems like a great idea, so yes for me.
yea id also help to run it. im sure the more this develops the more ill like it. after all i want cf to be as successful as possible

Back
Top Bottom