Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cos i am near curry mile there are laods of places , there is also a spar but thats a rip off and a tesco which isnt too bad , then there is subway which is kinda expensive but nice
i know. you constantly tell me about all the cool things near you :(
although them chav groups near you kind of put me off

i meant that party and shooting,
and you just mention all the food places too much, jealousy lol :(

a clearer font and if the flames could keep moving it would be better, theres a bit of a pause

Hey, tell me if you think this is a bit wierd:
There is this kid at our school, hes a softmore, and he has some social retardation issues you could say. He does what anyone tells him too, and he thinks its funny. Like the other day, they had free food at teh end of lunch, my friend said, "Go grab a bunch, than give it too the lunch lady and say, "I dont want this shit." And walk away, so the kid does it. The same lunch period, which is supposed to be the kids study hall, at the end of lunch, he says, should I go stand on a table? And than he leaves. Didnt stand on a table. He also will stand in or right outside teh bathroom for hours, its a bit wierd, he is just watching.
So now, there are all these rumors that he is bringing a gun to school. Like one person said, he told the guidance counselor he is bringing one. He also told one kid "when he brings a gun, he wont shoot you" To the kid, and I asked someone that overheard it, and they said, "Dont worry about it..."
He considers me and some other kids his friends, so thats good, but its just a bit wierd. My friends dont make up rumors, and this is what they saw. On his notebook, he has, Virginia Tech, written all over the back, and the date of the shooting.
Also, my other friend said he saw the kid making his hand like a gun, and making gun noises...

People are starting to get scared. We might all just be paranoid, but I'm worrired a little, not for myself, but for others.
My friend is going to talk to his dad, cause he is the chief of police, but idk.

The kid considers me a friend, even tho I tease him with diabetes, lol. I have it, and I'll give him like a granola bar, and say, wanna try some diabetes or something like that, lol. And he is like, "Shit" Thats all he says, he'll just say it randomly too. Its hard not too laugh, lol.

Kids wierd.

a clearer font and if the flames could keep moving it would be better, theres a bit of a pause
x2

Otherwise it's pretty cool.

There is this kid at our school, hes a softmore, and he has some social retardation issues you could say. He does what anyone tells him too, and he thinks its funny. Like the other day, they had free food at teh end of lunch, my friend said, "Go grab a bunch, than give it too the lunch lady and say, "I dont want this shit." And walk away, so the kid does it. The same lunch period, which is supposed to be the kids study hall, at the end of lunch, he says, should I go stand on a table? And than he leaves. Didnt stand on a table. He also will stand in or right outside teh bathroom for hours, its a bit wierd, he is just watching.
So now, there are all these rumors that he is bringing a gun to school. Like one person said, he told the guidance counselor he is bringing one. He also told one kid "when he brings a gun, he wont shoot you" To the kid, and I asked someone that overheard it, and they said, "Dont worry about it..."
He considers me and some other kids his friends, so thats good, but its just a bit wierd. My friends dont make up rumors, and this is what they saw. On his notebook, he has, Virginia Tech, written all over the back, and the date of the shooting.
Also, my other friend said he saw the kid making his hand like a gun, and making gun noises...

People are starting to get scared. We might all just be paranoid, but I'm worrired a little, not for myself, but for others.
My friend is going to talk to his dad, cause he is the chief of police, but idk.

The kid considers me a friend, even tho I tease him with diabetes, lol. I have it, and I'll give him like a granola bar, and say, wanna try some diabetes or something like that, lol. And he is like, "Shit" Thats all he says, he'll just say it randomly too. Its hard not too laugh, lol.

Kids wierd.
Weird.

Kids wierd.
thats scary yo, thats not paranoia man look at all the signs keep me up dated kk:eek:

I'll keep you updated, if I'm still around... No, I dont think he is smart enough to do much. He will mess something up, and he isnt very sneaky. He'll get it knocked out of his hands if were to try. He isnt smart enough. At least, thats what I tell myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom