Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not thread, jeez guys calm down, I just said that Dude_se is a great member. I am not giving anything away, just my opinion.

Naw man it's cool.

Just to clear some stuff up, I love all of you equally. I was just quoting Dude, so I threw a little thingy in.

he obviously loves me the most though, especially after last night ;)
... oh s**t i wasnt meant to tell anyone :( lol

we need a bit more laughter on the forum atm, thats why im not getting to into this whole brookfield thing, arguing all the time wont solve much

he obviously loves me the most though, especially after last night ;)
... oh s**t i wasnt meant to tell anyone :( lol

we need a bit more laughter on the forum atm, thats why im not getting to into this whole brookfield thing, arguing all the time wont solve much

i agree with that, and its not that i hate u i just no muz a little better and hes always been really cool no matter what s*** happend

dude i am flattered realy and it would be an honour to be part of the mod team
but we shouldnt be talking about this here in open forum thats a decision that the mods make behind clsoed doors and i dont think the members should realy talk about who they think should be mods cos then favourites come into play and people get angry and argue

haha np, and yea i agree it would start people flameing at other people....

but too once again change topic, i think im getting a new mp3 player this weekend!cuz the one i have sucked it big time.heres the one im getting:

http://www.factorydirect.ca/catalog/product_spec.php?pcode=PH9200

nice!
but here you pay like £60 for a flashy 2gb mp3 player. pretty pointless when the ipods and stuff are £100-£200 and come with loads more space, or even the creative zens

OK, i'll settle this. There currently is no talk about new mods in staff. With everything else that is going on, we are just trying to figure out what to do, not "who else can we take in". So please, don't get worked up over it.

OK, i'll settle this. There currently is no talk about new mods in staff. With everything else that is going on, we are just trying to figure out what to do, not "who else can we take in". So please, don't get worked up over it.
whos getting worked up lol. muz doesnt seem to mind, mongo is just confused, and i know the score already :)

whos getting worked up lol. muz doesnt seem to mind, mongo is just confused, and i know the score already :)

Lol of those, from they way I read it, all of you were. But as long as things are cool, then just forget what I said (expect the part that there is no official list).

Lol of those, from they way I read it, all of you were. But as long as things are cool, then just forget what I said (expect the part that there is no official list).
i was only disappointed that mongo loves muz more than me, but its cool. :)

anywayy lets get this thread back to normal, whatever that was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom