Random Chit Chat #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh was it that thread. hmmm. 15 days is about right then, after all hes been banned a few times before. if it was his first offence then maybe i would have said otherwise

Not PB'd, 15 days, Mark banned him 2 days ago for posting in an old thread, I must say I thought that a little harsh.

but it was the thread he posted in that sort of justified it. He was trying to start more sh** about something we've already been arguing about for some time and was due to start dying down.

This isn't the first time nate has done stupid things like that. If somebody else had done it, they probably wouldn't have been banned. Nate knows better.

Hooray, some people can see my side, sadly a rarity lately, & I especially thank D88, I don't need this thing about my review to escalate any more than is necessary & he can see that which is good, I'll conclude by saying that my review proper was conducted very fairly by David & the mods in the staff area, I am assured, whereas the threads both in the Social Lounge & CF Suggestions have been conducted along the lines of kangaroo courts & all kinds of insults have been directed against me, my age, whether I was competent to be a mod, regardless of the fact that I'd been a mod for two & a half years.
One year David put me in charge, whist he went on holiday for a week, & I was proud to do it, this was the very first time that he had done this, & the fact that he trusted me enough, was very much appreciated, on the morning that he returned he straight away PM'd me saying that he'd had a look around & everything looked shipshape & thanked me, then he asked if I'd had any problems to which I said no, & that was that, but now, over a year since, IMO CF has altered dramatically, yes of course we still have a core of decent well-behaved members thank goodness, but it's "different" in a way that I can't begin to put my finger on properly, there is far more belligerence, & flaming is almost commonplace, its such a shame that a great site like ours seems to be degenerating, I honestly do not envy David his job at the moment, & can only hope that matters soon get better, this matter of me, & whether I become a mod again, pales into insignificance against the security & continuance of this organisation, by which I mean that of course I'd like my old job back, but there are matters far more important right now.

Hooray, some people can see my side, sadly a rarity lately, & I especially thank D88, I don't need this thing about my review to escalate any more than is necessary & he can see that which is good, I'll conclude by saying that my review proper was conducted very fairly by David & the mods in the staff area, I am assured, whereas the threads both in the Social Lounge & CF Suggestions have been conducted along the lines of kangaroo courts & all kinds of insults have been directed against me, my age, whether I was competent to be a mod, regardless of the fact that I'd been a mod for two & a half years.
One year David put me in charge, whist he went on holiday for a week, & I was proud to do it, this was the very first time that he had done this, & the fact that he trusted me enough, was very much appreciated, on the morning that he returned he straight away PM'd me saying that he'd had a look around & everything looked shipshape & thanked me, then he asked if I'd had any problems to which I said no, & that was that, but now, over a year since, IMO CF has altered dramatically, yes of course we still have a core of decent well-behaved members thank goodness, but it's "different" in a way that I can't begin to put my finger on properly, there is far more belligerence, & flaming is almost commonplace, its such a shame that a great site like ours seems to be degenerating, I honestly do not envy David his job at the moment, & can only hope that matters soon get better, this matter of me, & whether I become a mod again, pales into insignificance against the security & continuance of this organisation, by which I mean that of course I'd like my old job back, but there are matters far more important right now.

i'm in agreeance and if it helps, i thought u were a great mod:) . and yes CF has changed a ton even from since i joined just over a year ago. the communities changing and its not for the better it looks like, though like u said we still have a core group of well behaved and active members( i include myself in this), the bad is starting to out weigh the good

the way i see it is you can have your old job back, as long as you sift through all the posts about you and sort out all your problems.
simple :)

Being a mod for two and a half years is the primary reason why people aren't allowed to judge your behavior as a moderator? Interesting. It doesn't matter what David did a few years ago; what responsibility you had, it's what's happening now. You've made countless double posts, been rude to other members by post and by PM, have shown serious immaturity in several different posts and definitely have shown overall you aren't right for the job.

I'd really like to see another active and more mature member take your former position as moderator. If any other member did the things that you've done, they would of been long banned by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom