Just got one of these....

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
http://www.amazon.com/AsSeenOnTVGuy...=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1193086760&sr=8-1

Does anyone have this? How do you like it? I'm getting tired of carrying a wallet around and worrying about losing it, so I bought a money clip and I'm going to try it out for a while.

Right now I have some cash and 3 cards in it. It holds the cards very secure just like it says it does and the cash is held tightly too. I have it in my pocket right now and I can barely tell it's there since it's so thin.

What do you guys think?

Yeah, I'm a wallet guy myself. I used to have a money clip that had the firefighter Maltese cross on it...but, I just found myself by habit far too often (if that made sense) putting bills in my wallet. Plus I get a lot of business cards and things of that nature (Blimpie's cards, Car Wash cards, etc)...so a clip isn't for me.

BUT, having said that...that's a nice clip regardless.

Yeah, I don't really carry that many cards, right now I have my drivers license, bank card and credit card in it as well as some cash.

I like it as well, I paid $19.95+shipping for it. I could have gone for the graphite ($29.99) or the polished gunmetal ($39.95), but I just couldn't see paying that much for a money clip, no matter how nice it is.

if your worried about pick pocketers, that money clip wont help. im adept in the art of pickpocketing ;) i dont use it for bad things though

if your worried about pick pocketers, that money clip wont help. im adept in the art of pickpocketing ;) i dont use it for bad things though
Dude, I'm 6'2" 220lbs....If you tried to pickpocket me......god help you...:)

J/K :D

Besides, I'd like to see you pickpocket something out of someones front pocket.

Dude, I'm 6'2" 220lbs....If you tried to pickpocket me......god help you...:)

J/K :D

Besides, I'd like to see you pickpocket something out of someones front pocket.

Go to NY. I've been pick pocketed (it was baited though) and they got away with a matchbox filled with "something" that stunk REALLY bad. :D

Back
Top Bottom