Did you hear?

n2101009_30834109_5911.jpg

look and think about it.
And your point is?

AllthingsSacred, you need to quit ripping of Brookfield. No matter what he says, you have some stupid response. Brookfield is a much better member than you. I hope the mods look towards giving you a ban, and not brookfield if it comes down to it.
Seriously, finally someone else is taking a stand. In most if not all of his posts he tries to have a go at Brookfield.

But Brook, root meant that "acts of simple bias" can lead to much worse things. I know you were just making a joke, but some people can take offense to that.

do you think hitler started by cracking jokes?
If you had lived through WW2 like I did, you'd know that is a very stupid remark to make, at the height of the blitz I was only ten & I was absolutely terrified, HE bombs continully raining down, dead bodies outside our front door which was blown off it's hinges by the blast from a bomb which flattened a house opposite killing all those inside, five, husband, wife & three little girls aged two, six & nine, so watch your tongue in future:mad:, engage your brain [what brain??] first!!!

Yep, I do agree Brookfield, I wasnt around in WW2, however anyone who lived through it would have some horrific memories from that time. Unfortunately some of the young people these days probably wouldnt understand.

Back
Top Bottom