CFs 5th birthday

Happy Birthday CF!!

I've been here for over 3 of the 5 years.

Edit: what are the prizes for the contests?

I think that the prize for the most helpful member should be to become a "CF Privileged" member.

Only regular members should be eligible. I think that'd be a cool prize.

Also, I think we should have a contest to see who can come up with a new logo for the site. For the 5th birthday of CF I think she deserves a fresh new look, how bout you guys? :)

I think that the prize for the most helpful member should be to become a "CF Privileged" member.

Only regular members should be eligible. I think that'd be a cool prize.

Also, I think we should have a contest to see who can come up with a new logo for the site. For the 5th birthday of CF I think she deserves a fresh new look, how bout you guys? :)
Yeah, a fresh new look with a new logo would be nice.

Hey guys its been a while since i've been on but I've been EXTREMELY BUSY with soo many other things!

Anyway I think this is a good idea for prizes and stuff.

One thing I would kinda like to see is like a front-page type thing with popular news and threads instead of going straight to the forum.
Also a user-run Wiki type place would be nice for users to post their own tutorials.

I've just thought of a new competition category! best custom avatar
How about a nicest computer competition? Users post pics of their pc's and the members vote on it.

I know you probably don't want to go overboard with these competitions, but I think that'd be a good one.

How about tallest member?

Post a link to a game or something and see who can get the highest score?

The fastest internet connection? Users post their connection speeds from speedtest.net and the fastest one wins something.

Just brainstorming some ideas.

Back
Top Bottom