My build log for my MTX 7515 (56K DEATH!!!)

lol well done....you've broken the triple post record with an amazing octo-post :D i think you deserve a medal :p

lol well done....you've broken the triple post record with an amazing octo-post :D i think you deserve a medal :p

It dosent realy matter in this case cos he had tyo otherwise it wouldnt let him post all the pics

And yeah that is a great job you done there , i wishe we had more space and some tools at our house cos i want to make laods of stuff but i never get round to it cos of the space and tools issues

lol nice, i mean not the greatest craftsmanship (but hey, it's just a sub box right?). Once it's all covered in fabric you won't even notice the flaws. It'll be great to get some bass poundin in that pathfinder in the end. What are you using for an amp?

Nice! how much watts it the sub going to be?

Only 400, but its a 15'' sub :D

who are you making that for?
Me. Its going in the winter SUV because I cant drive my honda this winter

YES!!!!

It's a great job you did there :)
Lol thanks

It dosent realy matter in this case cos he had tyo otherwise it wouldnt let him post all the pics
And yeah that is a great job you done there , i wishe we had more space and some tools at our house cos i want to make laods of stuff but i never get round to it cos of the space and tools issues
Ya its fun stuff. The only reason we have all those tools is because dad built the house with them, and they're left over.

lol nice, i mean not the greatest craftsmanship (but hey, it's just a sub box right?). Once it's all covered in fabric you won't even notice the flaws. It'll be great to get some bass poundin in that pathfinder in the end. What are you using for an amp?
Yeah, but like I said, in the thread on the car audio site, its just scrap coutertop wood. None of it was straight. So I did the best I could.

When I get the sub and know if I want to keep it or not, then I will make a nice box with a straight sheet bought from the store.

Check it out, they're haters, lol

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=265726

Hmm... I was thinking of building a small sub (12 inch) for my room, just for music. What is a good amp? Or can I just use a stereo amplifier??

Also replace the tape player... lol

Its easiest to just buy a cheap home theater set up. Ive seen nice Sony ones at Walmart for just over $100 dollars. Trust me for a home set up, that is money well spent rather then building your own home stereo setup.

Only 400, but its a 15'' sub :D

Me. Its going in the winter SUV because I cant drive my honda this winter

YES!!!!

Lol thanks

Ya its fun stuff. The only reason we have all those tools is because dad built the house with them, and they're left over.

Yeah, but like I said, in the thread on the car audio site, its just scrap coutertop wood. None of it was straight. So I did the best I could.

When I get the sub and know if I want to keep it or not, then I will make a nice box with a straight sheet bought from the store.

Check it out, they're haters, lol

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=265726

only 400 watts lol.

As funny as it sounds, my stock sound system is enough for me. It isn't a bad system for being stock though.

Back
Top Bottom