David something has to be done

I think one thing David needs to do is make his stance on all the brookfield business cos i think just about every regular member here now has said what they think about it and its time for david to make a decision on what he is doing and do whatever he decides to do carry out the required action , even if i dont agree with his stance and what he proposes to do i will have to live with his decision as his decision is final I think this has gone on far too long now and its getting people annoyed cos they are repeatedly saying what they think about brookfields ability as a moderatoor and yet David never comments on it or takes action and people are feeling as if their opinions are no longer valued around here and thats when people get pissed off . I mean what as the point of the mod reviews if nothing is going to be done about what issues where raised in them , there is no point asking people what they think if you arent then going to take that into consideration
I also think it is unfair of David to be leaving brookfield now hanging in a state of unknown as to weather he is or is not going to be a moderator again

I think it would be completely ridiculous and a total farce for Brookfield to be reinstated now. Like I have said, it would be totally unfair on himself due to the hostility towards him as it is [which will no doubt increase ten-fold upon his reinstatement] let alone David [for having to listen to people complaining about the whole thing] and the members who have openly spoken out demanding his removal. He appears to have been allowed far too much freedom and reinstating him would likely cause World War III and any peace created by the custom avatars [which I am very pleased with, incidentally; it allows me to upload my picture of Big Ben and St Christopher's Tower] would likely be completely wiped out. Members have made themselves abundantly clear that Brookfield is not wanted back on the moderation team and I think David would really be, for want of a better phrase, "taking the piss" if he were to ignore all of that now and carry on regardless. We are also talking here about strengthening the community and giving them a reason to come back, and to stay; it appears to me that Brookfield is not conducive to that as a moderator. Reinstating him will clearly not keep the community happy.

Custom avatars are a good thing; it would be foolish to ruin that by re-introducing something which is plainly not so good.

Other than this, I have found the forum so far to be well laid out with a pleasant theme and colour scheme. The site itself seems to be pretty fast in terms of its operation, and the custom avatars have already brought a massive feeling of freshness to the place, it looks great, quite frankly, to see all those different avatars in a thread. It also means somebody can have a custom avatar for life and we can see that and immediately know who it is, instead of ten people in a thread with an AMD logo badge. Little things like that bring communities together, see how such a little change can make such a massive difference?

As far as I can see, nothing else needs altered at present. The custom avatars alone are enough to just make the place feel so much more fresh and fun to be in, to be perfectly honest it just felt so so drab and lifeless before.

holy crap, custom avatars? I think I just crapped my pants(
:eek:, Too much info!!
kotzen.gif

lol Brookfield we have custom avatars ...now you can take yours down and put up a good looking one

lol Brookfield we have custom avatars ...now you can take yours down and put up a good looking one
Thanks, but I'd like to keep this one, no one else has a pic of themselves.....hey, whaddya mean??, a good lookin' one, ha ha, lol.:)

Back
Top Bottom