Just got an email from David

I see the War of the Worlds set didn't change much, but wow, what a site though. I still remember the tram ride I was on back in April I believe of this year. I had a good time there, but damn too many people!!! Seems like they always do well year round.

Haha, I used to be privileged. Lucky me I guess. Am I the only one to lose privileged status?

Won't you get in trouble for doing this? Maybe it is better to wait for David to sort this out. Thanks for the offer though Celegorm. I appreciate it.

hmm i was about to but its a bit unfair on you. ill wait

Don't worry about me. Worst he could really do is either A, demote me, or B remove them. While I like being a mod, If helping you got me demoted, oh well. And don't worry about being fair. I'm here to help you. If I can help by adding a new avatar for ya, I will.

I understand, but maybe he didn't give it to us because we are already privelaged? I will wait to hear from David to see what he says about it.

Possible, I don't know. If he does have trouble giving it to you (assuming he wants you to have it) that PM offer still stands.

Haha, that's a good one: "The privileged are now the unprivileged". I had to chuckle at that one. As much as I like to have a custom avatar uploaded, well, it's just nice to be able to customize one--but I haven't heard from David yet in regards to this situation.

But we all got what we wanted....

na your not the only one to lose it,
and @celegorm, if it isnt sorted tonight i might drop you a pm :)

Back
Top Bottom