Just got an email from David

How come we can't do it ourselves?

Because priviledged members are a seperate user group than registered members, and David probably just forgot to enable the setting in the priviledged user group thats all.

edit: how do you get the avatar so its just thepicture and it will blend in to the background?

Yeah, I have the box set of Back to The Future, it's awesome. I would say that number 2 is my favorite too.

Universal Studios took that out to make room for the new Simpsons ride. I have the downloaded version of all three original movies, but quality sucks. I'll need to go onto Amazon.com to get the trilogy DVD set (widescreen). I also like the music for that movie. Theres that one sound effect in all three movies creates the whole theme to it, but I can't describe it. It's like a time paradox sound using bells or chime. Whenever a situation arises where it has to do with time, that sound plays in the background.

The Simpsons attraction should open this Spring. They already have the Kwik-E-Mart set up.

I'll have to make another trip down to Universal Studios after its all finished late next year sometime.

The only discrepancy from the Back to the Future movie was Jennifer, Marty's girlfriend. She was a different person in the second movie than in the first one. It was Elizabeth Shue that played the role of Jennifer in the 2nd and 3rd installment of the movie. She was hot too so I'm glad she got it. She had tons more exposure in the second movie though because it was focused around her.

Back
Top Bottom