Just got an email from David

How come we can't do it ourselves?

Not sure, probally just to do with the permissions you already have on here. David changed them for "normal" members, but not others. Just a guess. But I don't want you to feel left out of the fun.

Not sure, probally just to do with the permissions you already have on here. David changed them for "normal" members, but not others. Just a guess. But I don't want you to feel left out of the fun.
I understand, but maybe he didn't give it to us because we are already privelaged? I will wait to hear from David to see what he says about it.

Won't you get in trouble for doing this? Maybe it is better to wait for David to sort this out. Thanks for the offer though Celegorm. I appreciate it.

Back to the Future totally owns. It has to be the BEST 3-movie sequel I have ever had the pleasure to see. No matter how old that movie is, I will never get tired of watching it. The second one is my favorite, but I really like them all.

You know what make that movie so good? How they all flow together. If you look at the storylines, it's perfect in every way---how they're all linked together (past, present, and future in all three movies). I love it.

It's too bad I don't have a HD-DVD player, but I'm hoping I can upgrade to one on my PC when the price drops a bit.

Back
Top Bottom