So I decided to create a forum

Well its just a start. I figured i'd create a free forum and see how things went. I have not done really anything with it yet. Like I said i'll have alot up within the next few days.

Will see what happens Dude_se like I said it was a spur of the moment thing for me.

At juice maybe i'll get a payed forum with my own domain at some point I just wanted to try and get something going. Word of mouth never hurt. The idea behind this one was to give the members here another place to go thats a bit more tolerant as far as what goes on.

Guess i'll see what happens and go from there. Sry for posting in the wrong section though.

Well its just a start. I figured i'd create a free forum and see how things went. I have not done really anything with it yet. Like I said i'll have alot up within the next few days.

Will see what happens Dude_se like I said it was a spur of the moment thing for me.

At juice maybe i'll get a payed forum with my own domain at some point I just wanted to try and get something going. Word of mouth never hurt. The idea behind this one was to give the members here another place to go thats a bit more tolerant as far as what goes on.

Guess i'll see what happens and go from there. Sry for posting in the wrong section though.
i know what you mean, thats what made me create one. good luck with whatever happens :)

Dude, most forums that are on free hosting don't last very long. You will only get about 50 signups from people you know and you won't really be helping anyone because there is no one asking for help. Also what is the point in making a small computer forum, when you type "computer forums" in google and computerforums.org is the first to pop up?? No one will find http://bravo.messageboard.eu/31603/ by looking in google... really so it's not going to go very far... just letting you know.
Someone is a little negative. If his forum takes off, he could always buy a domain name and transfer everything over. Are you trying to say new forums shouldn't be established because larger forums are already there?

Someone is a little negative. If his forum takes off, he could always buy a domain name and transfer everything over. Are you trying to say new forums shouldn't be established because larger forums are already there?
well, kind of yes :p
as long as you dont expect too much from a new forum then its alright.
i made that mistake, i thought i could make some sort of super forum. now i realise thats bs and i just dont have the time or resources to do that so im happy with my smallish forum

well, kind of yes :p
as long as you dont expect too much from a new forum then its alright.
i made that mistake, i thought i could make some sort of super forum. now i realise thats bs and i just dont have the time or resources to do that so im happy with my smallish forum
Yeah I know you can't expect too much from a forum but there always is that little possibility even if it doesn't get super large.

yh. as long as you have the time, resources, friends, and think realistically you could get a decent smallish forum, or possibly bigger.
most people just put no effort in though. the default phpbb2 skin and a load of ad's wont help :p

Back
Top Bottom