David something has to be done

I also agree with Root, that David should seriously consider a co-admin who is able to support him in the running of the forum

I don't understand why everyone is under the impression that I need another co admin to help out. :confused:

Personally, I won't mind, but it's really not required. People are complaining and they don't even know why. Personally, this thing is getting ridiculous.

David, I am very happy the way CF goes, but I'd just ask you to readjust the tables and templates, so we'll have a good, in shape looking page. Not where the page selection goes for a mile away. Just a bit of maintenace, and it'll solve the small issues left.

I don't understand why everyone is under the impression that I need another co admin to help out. :confused:

David, the suggestion was made, because there is obviously so many issues which are demanding attention at the moment, it maybe appropriate to have someone support you in the task.

It clearly is a large forum, and as far as I am aware it is not the only forum you manage. My feeling on the matter is that maybe not a co-admin as such but maybe one of the more trusted experienced mods given further responsibilities or powers to help manage the forum or help you make the decisions on your behalf.

Err...me mad? No. A bit irritated of all this, but TBH, that smilie was struck bad. I mean this one: ;)

I was too lazy to do it by keyboard :p

lol.
a simple setting was enabled and all ready it has brought peace. just think what the other suggestions could do!

holy crap, custom avatars? I think I just crapped my pants:p

-Edit-
I can't find a upload form:(

Back
Top Bottom