Best AGP Graphics Card Known to Man

TBH with you, it's the first time I seen them.
Thats what I thought. I wonder if when the 9 series comes out, and supports that, if you can still plug a pci-e 2 card into a pci-e 1 slot?
Yes. It will be reverted back. Just like AGP 8X into an AGP 4X.

the 2600 blows
x1950xt

thing is, you wanna make sure that ur CPU is good, and ur ram

if u wanna take full advantage of ur x1950, be sure to havea good Core2Duo, or an Athlon X2 4800+ or higher, comboed with 2-4GB of DUAL CHANNEL DDR400, or DDR2.
^^ in fact, i think DDR1 bottlenecks C2D's, if im not mistaken, although since its an X1950 and not an 8800, i dont think this effect will be so dramatic

otherwise itd be a shame to waste ur money on such a nice card with a bad CPU.

DDR400 and DDRII-400 will bottleneck everything. I even know my P4 3GHZ is bottlenecked by that. I have native DDR533, but try to find that, being cheap. When my board will die, I'll have another board with AGP and DDRII, so I'll be able to put some DDRII-667 or 800.

DDR400 and DDRII-400 will bottleneck everything. I even know my P4 3GHZ is bottlenecked by that. I have native DDR533, but try to find that, being cheap. When my board will die, I'll have another board with AGP and DDRII, so I'll be able to put some DDRII-667 or 800.

DDR400 will not bottleneck ur P4, trust me, they were built for those

Oh they were? I guess that if I buy fast RAM though, it will be a little more effective. I'd like to have a 1:! ratio...which means FSB800, DDRII-800.

Back
Top Bottom