does this have pci-e 2.0?

Can you imagine turing on your PC and shutting it down from a distance?!?! Man, I love that feature. I come home from work and with a push of a button, I can access the PC from across the hall or living room. But then again, the remote will most likely be next to my PC so I could just manually "push" the power button on the PC itself, :p.

Or if someone else is using it, you dont want them on there, but they wont move, and than you press the button, and when it turns of you go, OMG, what did you do to my computer!!! I told you it had an overheating problem!!! My brand new processor, and than they will never use it again, and you turn it back on when they walk out, lol.

That PCI-E 2.0 still is at 16x? I thought it was supposed to be 32x.

Can you imagine turing on your PC and shutting it down from a distance?!?! Man, I love that feature. I come home from work and with a push of a button, I can access the PC from across the hall or living room. But then again, the remote will most likely be next to my PC so I could just manually "push" the power button on the PC itself, :p.
The remote will be useful with cases without power and reset buttons. It would help a lot for esthetics.

I thought all cases pretty much comes with those buttons. Now that I think of it, what happens should you NOT connect those PWR and RESET buttons fro the case to the motherboard? Will you be able to use the remote to power on and off? and Reset too? If you can still do that, wow, you just boosted your security. As long as you don't leave the remote lying around.

Well, all cases comes with one, but let's say that one looks just like an Apple cube. Just a slot load and you could power on from remote (Don't lose it)

As for the remote being lost or laying around, it has a handle. I believe you can hoot it up to a clip and attach it to your jeans.

Back
Top Bottom