So I decided to create a forum

With some stuff up in the air with the forum here I thought I'd give the members here what they want. I know there is hardly anything up on my forum yet just the social lounge. I'm tired and don't feel like inputing all the categories etc.

So if you feel like joining up and providing some input on what all we should do with the forum feel free to join! Let me know if you have any issue's getting signed up.

Again this may be a bit premature as far as letting you guys know about it but I figure go ahead and join if you want. Sort of a spur of the moment create a forum thing :) I'll get alot of stuff added in over the next few days.

I don't want to take anything away from the forums here I just thought I'd give everyone a heads up about a more relaxed forum with less rules and more toys. Link will change after I add a sub domain but for now heres the link.

If things take off and it stays active i'll probally purchase a actual package or maybe check out some other hosting services that offer more options etc.

Feel free to give me your input both here and there.

LINK

Dude, most forums that are on free hosting don't last very long. You will only get about 50 signups from people you know and you won't really be helping anyone because there is no one asking for help. Also what is the point in making a small computer forum, when you type "computer forums" in google and computerforums.org is the first to pop up?? No one will find http://bravo.messageboard.eu/31603/ by looking in google... really so it's not going to go very far... just letting you know.

looks good, but theres free hosting out there which is just as good as paid, and theres no ad's, and its fully moddable and stuff. just like mine. well i got given my paid hosting in a competition.
you should shop around a bit.

if you wanted to, then you could help me with my forum and we could be joint admins. its on paid hosting, so no ad's. has 19 members (lol, its a start), nearly 400 posts, and 80 threads or something. also has phpbb3 and full ftp access means it can be totally modded.

Back
Top Bottom